Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shoes



The hub volunteered to take the oldest shoe shopping last Friday. He is braver than I and surprisingly patient when faced with a preteen melt down. Off they went in search of shoes that were comfortable and cute. I have been searching for those shoes for years now, but they seemed confident they could find them in the hour before dinner. While on the shopping adventure, the hub sent me this text, with a note that said, "Do you know that your daughter loves to put on high heels and run around the store in them?" I laughed because this is actually a little game that CB and I have played since she was little. We always try on the craziest shoes and then try to run up and down the aisles in them usually talking in silly voices. If you have never done this grab your daughter and go and if you have no daughter call me because it is totally silly, but really fun.


ps:She almost talked her dad into these, she is awfully hard to resist, but at the last minute his sanity returned and they came home with some much more practical all WHITE tennis shoes ;)

1 comment:

kita said...

they should have bought those shoes in your size!