Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ready for School


Now that I have more than one follower I feel a certain amount of responsibility to entertain and make you smile, think, laugh, cry, whatever. (thanks Dr.J) My blog reminds me of Seinfeld. I remember that is was billed as being the show about nothing. I read some blogs that are self help, DIY guides, craft project resources, recipes, considering I am an expert at nothing my blog has just become these spotty posts about nothing. So with that in mind. . .
This morning I was getting the 3 ready for school. We were on track this morning and had about 5 minutes before we needed to leave. So I did my final plea, "Get your backpacks and jackets we need to head out soon." J walks in to the bathroom and says, "OK, mom, I'm ready." I am still finishing hair and teeth and getting myself ready as well. When I see this over my shoulder. Made me laugh. Made me love that blank-ity-blank puppy (who pooped in cage while I was gone today).

2 comments:

Jen said...

Please frame that picture.

Taggart Family said...

It took me a minute to notice the dog in the backpack, too!