Thursday, April 15, 2010

April at the Beach


One of the advantages of living in Texas is that spring comes early, so while many of our friends and family were still looking at snow we decided to head to the beach. It was a great 3 day weekend (Good Friday is a holiday in Texas). The hub had the day off so we loaded up and headed to the beach. This time we decided to take our blow up rafts and let the girls paddle around in the waves. They had a blast. If you look in the background of this pic you can see CB riding the waves wishing that her Coleman raft was a sea kayak. As for me, I sat with my toes in the sand, book in my lap, diet coke in my hand and listened to my children laugh and play. Peace.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Toes in the sand, reading a book & diet coke sounds great. Really great.

Taggart Family said...

Looks like a great time!