Monday, August 11, 2008

School

Why is it easier to borrow money than register your kids in school? Honestly do we really need all of these forms. Crazy. So to beat the system I arrived at school at promptly 8 with all of my forms already filled out. For some reason I actually thought this may save time. Wrong!! There were even more forms plus all forms needed to be copied and sorted and alphabetized and translated in to Latin. No not really, but it was a little crazy. The registrar seemed awfully suspicious when I presented birth certificates from 3 different states and immunization record from a few more. Oh well. At least I had all of my records and utility bills in triplicate. A few hours later we were finally officially registered. YEA!!! I guess it is really going to happen. All three of my girls will be in school full day next year. I never thought I would make it and now look. I guess I shoud go buy some bon-bons to fill the time. Do they still make those?

1 comment:

dannyhaley said...

I can't believe all your girls will be in school all day! Think of all the hobbies you can start, We miss your girls!