Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween








I know I am a big blog slacker. It has been several months since my last post and really a lot has happened so here is the quick list: school started for the girls, there was a big, bad hurricane, there were a few families emergencies, I got older (much older) and then it was fall. It is hard to believe that fall is here. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. People who say the weather is bad in Texas have not been to Cypress in October. We have had a great month of playing in the cul de sac, riding bikes, doing yard projects, and watching soccer games. The girls had a great Halloween. It was a fun day at school with a PE sponsored carnival and then trick-or-treating and dinner with friends.

1 comment:

dannyhaley said...

I love your girls costumes, they look so great! It's good to see pics of them, we miss you guys!