Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our week

So my blog-iva friend promises me that I am over thinking blogging and need to just go for it. I worry about this slightly not having the right pic or words, but taking an experts advice here we go posting with reckless abandon. . .it has been a big week for us. Here are some highlights:
  • the Hub had a bday (it rhymes with 7)
  • the bug guy who is know my BFF came and sprayed my house because afterall I do live in Texas and just like humidity, big hair, and y'all bugs are part of life here.
  • we finished our school supply shopping, which is a HUGE accomplishment
  • we survived tropical storm Eduardo--basically it rained
  • we moved a few links on the paper chain closer to school

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Here's shout out to Texas! Sure it's pesky, but I love it. Which is precisely why I'm leaving for Cali. Ha.