Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's My Birthday


Today is my birthday. So I decided to post a list of things you may not know about me:
  • I am the youngest, I only have one sister
  • I was born in Indiana while my dad was in graduate school. I had a baby in the same hospital I was born in almost 30 years later.
  • I grew up in Northern California, East of San Fransisco in a town called Lafayette.
  • When I was in elementary school I loved crazy socks, school, stationary stores, stickers, music, and Shawn Cassidy. (Minus Shawn Cassidy, I still love most of those things especially music and office supplies.)
  • In high school I was in mock trial and spent most of my childhood wanting to be a lawyer. It was the age of LA law and many of my friend's successful parents were lawyers.
  • Met the hub when I was a junior in high school and literally fell in love at first sight. He was not so smitten with me, however, he had a girlfriend for several years.
  • I went to BYU and for the most part loved college.
  • I have 3 daughters, none of them really look like me, but they have my hair and my big feet.
  • I love all homemade cookies, shopping at target, looking through the Restoration Hardware catalog, reading, and texting (not while driving).
  • I started teaching again this year. I love it.
  • I love music and have a minor addiction to itunes.
  • I know way too much about what to do in a medical crisis and how to plan a funeral.
  • I am shorter than you think I am. It's the hair, the loud personality, and the wedge flip flops.
  • I am lucky to have great friends in several states and all of you in one way or another have helped to make today a great day.

5 comments:

dannyhaley said...

Happy Birthday! Love the post about you, hope your day was fabulous! Miss you.

simply jami said...

Happy Birthday! I now realize that my wardrobe malfunction at church was a little birthday present for you. I hope you enjoyed. Love you, Andrea!

kita said...

YAY!!!! I love it! Hope you had a great birthday

Unknown said...

Happy (belated) birthday! I didn't know you were born in Indiana. Me too! I was born in the same hospital where my mom was born in Fort Wayne! Hope you had a great day.

Taggart Family said...

What a great post! I actually knew quite a bit of this! :)