Monday, July 5, 2010





So how do you get over a tough spring? You buy a boat of course and head to the lake. The hub's plan is to head to water every Saturday in the summer. My plan to always take a Ryan with me. Literally, my hope is to have another family with us so that someone else can drive the boat, help get the thing in and out of the water. So far the plans are working. But be proud of me. I drove the beast last weekend and flipped the Hub and CB off the tube.

We even take Olive. We bought her a cool orange life jacket. We tried it out in the pool. It has a strap that holds her head up and she just doggie-paddles along. We stopped to swim last week and she got out and splashed around. I am sure she loved it. ; )

2 comments:

dannyhaley said...

WOW, I knew you guys would buy a boat someday! I looks like a great way to spend the summer, I am so jealous! I love that Olive has a life jacket, does she go on the tube too?

Hope your summer is fantastic,

Miss you,

kita said...

I love that you bought a boat, I think it's weird you took the dog but most of all YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!