Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't Have a Heart Attack



Well, I can't remember the last time I posted. . .I won't catch you up on my life because honestly it has been a tough couple of months. Maybe later. Right now I am looking for some good old procrastination. I have so many projects going on. None are finished. I convinced self I could quilt. I know don't laugh. So I decided to start 3 different quilting projects. Then I thought--hey the sewing machine is out why not make some pillows, pj pants, and Christmas presents for my girls. It is only October I have plenty of time. I know, it's crazy. Plus, as I really should clean my house, make some dinner, write a lesson plan for a class that I have to teach in a week and a half, (Did I mention it is on being organized?) finish my notes for this PTO project I am involved in, skim the leaves out of the pool--honestly it is a long list. Instead I am blogging.

So for my one follower out there (thanks Laura) here are some pics:

CB playing the piano and J and M just goofing around. They make me smile. I feel grateful for that.

3 comments:

dannyhaley said...

SO happy to see you blogged! I love that you are quilting and being crafty! I always knew you were holding out on me, when you said you don't sew.

Hope the next few months are better. I really wish you lived nearby, I would bring you a Giant Diet Coke and a mint 3 Musketeers, (straight from the freezer)nice and frozen.

Love the pics of your cute girls,

Take care.

Taggart Family said...

My long lost friend!! It is sooo wonderful to see pictures of your beautiful family! I hope you are well this Christmas season! (Are you by chance going to be going to UT??) I miss you! Hey, you are much more on top of your blog than I am, uh, my last blog entry was over a year ago....

Laura said...

Hello friend! My dumb "following" didn't tell me you had posted! I was just thinking of you and checked your blog and hello, you have posted! Good for you, but I need more...(plus I need your TX address for a Christmas card!)